Re: [Evolution] ews calendar backend error - "The property has an invalid value."

Am Montag, den 03.09.2018, 18:46 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
        Hi,
thanks, the IPM.Appointment looks fine for a calendar folder.

Could you send both responses to me privately, please?

Also, do you see that appointment in the OWA/Outlook when you enter
that calendar? Supposing the values being returned by the server
allow
to identify it.
        Bye,
        Milan

I did sent you both responses and yes, I do see the appointment in my
calendar.

Bye

Torsten