Re: [Evolution] ews calendar backend error - "The property has an invalid value."

Am Montag, den 03.09.2018, 17:45 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
    <messages:ItemShape>
       <BaseShape>Default</BaseShape>
    </messages:ItemShape>

and if it will also fail, or the ItemClass will not be included, then
try with this too, please:

    <messages:ItemShape>
       <BaseShape>IdOnly</BaseShape>
       <AdditionalProperties>
           <FieldURI FieldURI="item:ItemClass"/>
       </AdditionalProperties>
    </messages:ItemShape>

Hi Milan

I did run both. The first did succeed but did not include the
itemClass. The second did.

<t:ItemClass>IPM.Appointment</t:ItemClass>

Do you want me to send you the XML Responses of both or do you look
after something special which i can answer here too?

Bye

Torsten