[Evolution] When expunging Evolution trash folder lots of output to syslog - vee_message_info_get_flags: Failed to get orig uid

Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 18.04

apt-cache policy evolution
evolution:
Installed: 3.28.1-2
Candidate: 3.28.1-2

When expunging just one deleted message from the trash folder this is
written to syslog - Note: This is on an IMAP account on my home
desktop.

This is repeated and goes on for about 40 lines. If multiple messages
are 'Expunged' from the trash folder the above is written to syslog for
each message.

This happens when going to the Trash folder, right click and select
'Empty Trash'. However, if I stay in the folder the messages were
deleted from and use 'Ctrl-e' to expunge the folder this doesn't
happen.

The same thing happens when expunging the trash folder on non-IMAP
account.

Is there anything I can check or any Evo debug commands I can run to
try and track this down? This has only started since my upgrade from
16.04LTS to 18.04LTS.

Non-IMAP account trash expunge - https://pastebin.com/am1w9Hzm
IMAP account trash expunge - https://pastebin.com/nuY6Ghjh

--