[Evolution] Copy appointment from Google calendar to EWS one results in a wrong timezone (UTC)

Hi,

sometimes I need to copy an appointment I made on my phone in a google
calendar to my EWS one.
When doing so it always gets UTC as a timezone set and its 2 hours off
at the moment because of that (CEST) which I need to correct
afterwards.

Is this a Bug or should it work that way? Could evolution choose the
configured "default" timezone in evolution if its unsure about it when
doing the copy?

Bye

Torsten

PS: I am on evolution 3.28.5 at the moment.