Re: [Evolution] evolution and gmail

On Wed, 2018-11-28 at 14:01 -0700, William Dossett via evolution-list
wrote:
the reported error was failed to authenicate the name 1.9 was not
provided by and service files

        Hi,
it usually means that some background service exited unexpectedly,
maybe it crashed for some reason. Which it is is hard to tell though.

I have configured the Google account within evolution, no GOA involved,
and it works fine here. I believe your issue is related to the gone
D-Bus service.
        Bye,
        Milan