Re: [Evolution] appointment without subject is displayed as "(null)" in the preview panel

Am Mittwoch, den 28.11.2018, 16:30 +0100 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
I'm pretty sure events have no preview panel, in contrast to tasks,
which do have preview panel (with the preview panel I mean the place
similar to where an email content is shown). Do you mean the To Do
bar
in the Mail view instead?

That's what I meant, the ToDo bar - that was the name I've searched for
^^.
Ticket opened:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/issues/26

kind regards