Re: [Evolution] Non-intuitive design POP/On this computer User Interface

Thank you so much for your elaborate reply.

On Sun, 2018-11-18 at 11:52 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sun, 2018-11-18 at 12:38 +0100, Chide wrote:
And as a follow-up to my previous question, a feature request based
on
it at the end of this post. It may save other users  quite some
time if
they end up in the same "corner" of evolution as I did...

(Note that I'm a fan of evolution, already been happily using it
for
years, hence this is no critique, but a tip to make it even better
;-))