[Evolution] Non-intuitive design POP/On this computer User Interface

And as a follow-up to my previous question, a feature request based on
it at the end of this post. It may save other users  quite some time if
they end up in the same "corner" of evolution as I did...

(Note that I'm a fan of evolution, already been happily using it for
years, hence this is no critique, but a tip to make it even better ;-))