Re: [Evolution] Evolution or gnome files - probably solved

Hello,
Am Dienstag, den 13.11.2018, 16:09 +0100 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
On Tue, 2018-11-13 at 15:43 +0100, Tibor Attila Anca via evolution-
list
wrote:
Did someone else notice this behaviour?

      Hi,
I didn't see it myself, but I recall an issue with plugged in flash
disks or something like that, which could cause some delays or even
crashes, but it was a long time ago.

Thanks for the hint. I installed the debug packages just for the case I
would need them. Right now I am sitting before my laptop without my
attached external drive (USB3, LUKS partition) and without my mounted
nfs-share. I selected the messages with those large pictures, saved them
to a folder and: there was no delay at all.

Evolution also told me earlier this day (as I switched between the
messages) that it is saving the state of my user interface and loading
the message... Everything is set for offline usage and all the messages
were already locally present. So, it remains a mystery, but at least
with a workaround :-)

Regards,
Tibor
--