Re: [Evolution] To / From addresses are blank - Ha! you're right

On Tue, 2018-11-13 at 07:42 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2018-11-12 at 23:54 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
Send and receive mail works fine but explicit
addresses are not shown although they are present when mouse
pointer
hovers over them.

Where exactly? Please provide clear steps to reproduce the issue.

      Hi,
I'm also unsure of this. Could you answer it, please? Maybe, if you
mean the preview panel, where the message content is shown, then it
can
be a problem with your theme. One known issue of this kind is here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/207

      Bye,
      Milan

Hello Evolution list-
Thanks for the reply & sorry for an confusion about releases.  I'm
running Evolution 3.30.1-build1 on POP-OS 18.10.

You are quite right to point out the theme issue.  I was leaning in
that direction and couldn't articulate it.  I read the article you
posted and it was spot on to my symptom.  The issue is in the POP
theme, whatever default that is.  Went to Gnome Tweaks and selected
Adwaita (default) and the issue is resolved.  So, I'll stay with that
or download a different working alternative.  I will also let the
System76 folks know about the issue with their theme.

Thanks for the help!!

Reid