Re: [Evolution] $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io evolution PART 2

        Hi,

On Thu, 2018-11-01 at 11:02 -0400, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
Evolution has a problem.

I'd not call it Evolution problem, the server rejects the credentials,
not Evolution. I doubt Evolution garbles your credentials anyhow when
you enable the other account/s. It's not the case for me at least.

Let's work together to find the cause and get it fixed.

I agree. This is getting interesting. I think it had been mentioned
earlier, did you try to limit the number of concurrent connections
being used for the accounts, please? It can be that the server is
somehow related to another one, only using different domain name, and
it sees few connections from your machine already and rejects to log
in. There are special responses when the limit of connections is
reached, which IMAPx code looks for and limits concurrent connections
on its own, but it works only if the server returns such response and
when it's one account only (not one enabled in preferences, but within
one account). Thus, in all IMAPx accounts you have, open the Properties
and change the number of concurrent connects to 1, please. Then stop
Evolution and run it again, to see whether there'll be any difference
in the behavior.

I've no other idea though, apart of previously suggested change to use
TLS instead of STARTTLS for the accounts. Maybe try it for testing
purposes only.
        Bye,
        Milan