Re: [Evolution] How to undo an incorrect image display response and why do certain emails not show all content?

On Wed, 2018-05-30 at 16:11 +0000, Siv wrote:
Milan,

Sorry I am not familiar with how lists work hopefully this is correct?

The easiest way to avoid this problem is simply not to use digests.
They are a relic of the bygone days of UUCP and serve absolutely no
purpose now. You can turn them off via the list configuration page.

If you absolutely *must* use digests, then replying to a message should
be done by right-clicking and selecting "Reply To Digest". That will
preserve the correct Subject line and threading headers. Note that
this only works with MIME-formatted digests such as the ones used on
this list.

It's considered better style to reply by adding your comments below the
quoted material you want to refer to rather than above it, otherwise
people might ask you to avoid "top-posting". This is to make long
threads with multiple replies easier to read. It's also good style to
remove material that isn't relevant, especially when replying to a long
message. Rather like I'm doing here. If there are several independent
sections then do it several times:

   <.....>

   What I think.

   <.....>