[Evolution] How to undo an incorrect image display response and why do certain emails not show all content?

Hi,
I recently switched from Windows 10 1803/Outlook 2016 to Linux Mint 18.3/Evolution 3.18.5.2 and I am getting used to how Evolution works. I have hit a couple of issues and can't seem to find an answer on the internet.
The first issue is that I receive mailings from Ebay and they include a page of images of things that might be of interest to me.  Since switching to Evolution I have selected the option in general setting to not display any images from the internet in HTML emails and then individually I select one of the options on the drop list button to display images on the ones I do want to always see the images. I selected the option to display images from anyone at reply.ebay.co.uk however when the email opens it still shows the blocked image place-holders. I don't want to allow all images to be loaded automatically so I wondered if there is a way to get this to allow in this instance?

The second issue I have is I receive daily reports from my Windows servers and the email I get from one of my Server 2012 r2 machines is always truncated, interestingly if I click to forward the email all the missing text and images appear albeit spattered over my signature so I am wondering if something in the emails looks like the signature marker "dash dash space"? Again is there a way to fix this?

--
All the best,

Siv

T: 01886-888942  M: 07771-664208  E: g sivill com  W: http://www.sivill.com

Information contained in this email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. The contents of any attachment to this email may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system. While GS Computing has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.