Re: [Evolution] Hypertext Links

On Sat, 2018-05-12 at 18:30 -0500, Ron Whiteside wrote:
When I click on a hypertext link, I receive a "No Application
Registered" message. How do I register my web browser?

Evolution 2.28.2
Windows 10

Evolution is not supported on Windows - all the builds are done by
third parties and, in general, do not work.

Further, the version you have (2.28.2) is very, very old and is not
supported any more.

Possibly someone might be able to answer your question for Linux, even
for an old version, but not for Windows.

If you want to use Evolution, then I suspect your best bet is to
install some form of Linux in a VM and run it from there.

P.