Re: [Evolution] EWS 3.20 / SUSE

On Fri, 2018-03-30 at 21:25 +0000, Hans-Christoph Paul wrote:
I have 3 mail adresses running over an Exchange 2010 server. They
sync. Laptop (SLED), Desktop (SLES) and iPhone as well as other
equipment.
The problem is: I do not get the calendar syncronised. That means,
all records are on the computer and can bee seen on iPhone or web
exchange, but not on the other Evolution.
Means evolution write the calendar task, but do not read it.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging offers some technical
advice how to potentially investigate the problem.
More info (versions involved; any error messages?) highly welcome.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/