Re: [Evolution] Vanishing Text

Am Mittwoch, den 20.06.2018, 23:23 +0200 schrieb Mag. Dr. Karl Kashofer:
Dear All !

I use Evolution 3.28.2-1  on Debian Buster under Wayland and have a
problem with text highlighting.

When i write an email and double-click text in the editor window the
text vanishes after the third click. I.e. double-click highlights the
text and if i then click again the text vanishes. It seems to be a bug
and not a feature as even ctrl-z does not bring the text back.

Can anyone try to reproduce that ? Any idea what to do ?

I've got the same problem. It looks as if it were a problem of my theme. I'm using Telinkrin-2.5 - which started to produce this behaviour after the ubuntu system upgrade to bionic..
Switching to default Adwaita brings me back to selected text highlighted in blue.

So you might want to try another theme?

Wolf