Re: [Evolution] Vanishing Text

Hi !

I am not entirely sure which package that is, however here is
everything i can apt search with "webkit"

gir1.2-webkit2-4.0/testing,now 2.20.3-1
amd64  [Installiert,automatisch]
libwebkit2gtk-4.0-37/testing,now 2.20.3-1
amd64  [Installiert,automatisch]
libwebkitgtk-1.0-0/testing,now 2.4.11-4
amd64  [Installiert,automatisch]

This is an up-to-date current debian testing buster installation.
Is that helping ?
Cheers,
KK