Re: [Evolution] unexpected action when moving folders

On Thu, 2018-06-14 at 20:34 +0100, Richard Bown wrote:
Hi
I was tidying up my folder list, so I created a new folder, then
moved
two existing folders that had sub folders to it.

One moved without its subfolders , the other disappeared, so did the
contents of the trash bin.
Is this normal operation Evo 3.18 ?

Is there anywhere locally it might have cached anything , or is it
lost
forever, using imap so it updated the other machines and the web
mail,
so no backup possible from elsewhere.

Check if the new folders are enabled under "Folder > Subscriptions".

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net