Re: [Evolution] unexpected action when moving folders

On Thu, 2018-06-14 at 20:48 +0100, Richard Bown wrote:
On Thu, 2018-06-14 at 20:34 +0100, Richard Bown wrote:

Hi
I was tidying up my folder list, so I created a new folder, then
moved
two existing folders that had sub folders to it.

One moved without its subfolders , the other disappeared, so did
the
contents of the trash bin.
Is this normal operation Evo 3.18 ?
Is there anywhere locally it might have cached anything , or is it
lost
forever, using imap so it updated the other machines and the web
mail,
so no backup possible from elsewhere.
Abit more
I found one of the folders still intact on my android phone.
So I tried to create a new sub folder to replace the missing one with
same name, and got an error message the folder exists,but no
subfolders
are shown     arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I've had the same thing happen, also using 3.18 (Mint Sylvia). After I
shut down Evolution I went on the OWA website - got a Hotmail account -
and found that the folder structure was intact. If that's the case, you
may want to delete your old (Evolution) account and start over.