Re: [Evolution] Searching Exchange Folders doesn't appear to work

      Hi,
unless you really need it, I suggest not to use Include Threads. It
makes the search quite complicated underneath.

The other problem (of evolution-data-server or evolution, it depends
how you look on it), is that the "date is" is compared as exact date,
while the date is read from the message with its time portion too,
thus
they match only if the date header is at midnight (UTC I think).
Either
evolution-data-server should be changed to "round down" the date-time
to date-only, or evolution filter expressions should be changed to
not
compare for equality, but for a range. I think a fix on the
evolution-
data-server side would be better, because I do not expect anyone
trying
to match exact time.

GitLab instance), please? [1] It'll be better to have a history
behind
the change. Thanks in advance.

If I am searching using "Current Folder" does that only read the
current folder you are in and ignore sub folders or does it search
all sub folders?

I will do this.

Well, "Current Folder" means current folder. You can create a search
folder, which has a checkbox to "include subfolders". Maybe file a
bug
against evolution [2] to add "Current Folder and Subfolders" search
type.
And this.

Thanks for your advice,

Siv