Re: [Evolution] Contacts solution wanted

        Hi,

On Thu, 2018-06-07 at 11:11 +0200, Herr Oswald wrote:
Unluckily, evolution cannot do that and Milan seems not so keen in
implementing it, we had some conversation about that. ): - Still I
hope that some day evo will have that feature.

Oh, I'm sorry, it's a long time ago that I do not recall any detail. Is
there a bug for it? I'm not sure of both parts, the first being able to
search in the Notes of contacts, the second being able to easily send
messages to selected contacts (or create a mailing list from the
selection?).

I can select multiple contacts and when they all have an email address
I can right-click the selection and Send message to contacts,
eventually Actions->Send message to contacts. I can even File->New->
Contact List and when there are multiple contacts selected then the New
Contact List window is prefilled with them. Tested with the current
development version, but I think you get the same result with 3.28.x
too.

Thus there's that "search in Notes of contacts" missing only, right?
        Bye,
        Milan