Re: [Evolution] Keep getting "Empty cache file" errors.

On Wed, 2018-06-06 at 23:49 -0600, Monish Rai wrote:
What process should I follow to upgrade to 3.28.x safely.

        Hi,
such questions come often here and they usually end in something like:
- ask your distribution maintainers to update the stack to latest stable
- ask your distribution to backport relevant patches
- use distribution which provides latest stable
- build yourself (least preferred, because it means something like [1]).

I can add to the list also the Flatpak build [2], which has its
downsides as well.

The [1] also contains sort of explanation why it's not trivial for the
distributions to update only evolution.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Building