Re: [Evolution] Keep getting "Empty cache file" errors.

Hi Milan,

On Oracle Linux 7.5 (which is the latest release), 3.22.6 is the latest version of evolution in the yum repo.

What process should I follow to upgrade to 3.28.x safely.

Thanks.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018, 1:14 AM Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, 2018-06-01 at 08:30 -0600, Monish Rai wrote:
> Evolution Version: 3.22.6
>
> I keep getting error messages like below:
> Execution of filter 'Patch' failed: Empty cache file: /home/...

        Hi,
there had been done (sadly several) changes around this in the past,
some after 3.22.x series. I suggest to update to the latest stable,
which is 3.28.x series. One workaround could be to limit concurrent
connections to 1 in account Properties, but it didn't always help (if I
recall correctly) and it has a downside of slower responses on user
actions which involve message download, folder update, saving changes
to the server and so on.
        Bye,
        Milan