Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Google's less secure app problem

Ok.  I've run into a situation where the owner of the domain will NOT
allow the "allow less secure applications"
option to be used.

Is there any other way to get Evolution to not encounter said problem
from Google?   Everything I've found so far
suggests that there isn't a alternate solution.

You're going to have to give us more information.

   Like what is your version of Evolution?

   What are you trying to do?

   How are you creating the account in Evolution?

But I will say that I have 2FA turned on (and every one should!) which
means that it won't "allow less secure applications" and my Evolution
happily connects to my gmail account without any problems.

P.