Re: [Evolution] I tried to import emails into EVO. But, it didn't quite work out as planned.

We have a break through!

When it comes to the folders CM ARCHIVES

What I did was the following and this actually worked:

Create a folder under LOCAL FOLDERS IN thunderbird called 2018TEST

Now under my regular emal account where my emails are stored

go to " CM'S ARCHIVES" > 2018 > IN"

Edit > Select all

Right click > Copy to > 2018TEST

==============================
Now open Evolution

Create a folder tree ARCHIVES > 2018> IN

Then do the file > import > 2018TEST folder

Store the emails in 2018TEST in Evolution

click next!

I was then able to import all of those emails into Evolution! and all 3,485 emails were there and fully intact! ( well, I didn't really check to see if all the attachments and images and everythere was there. I was too excited that this actually worked! lol < HUGE GRIN>

I wonder if i've been doing all of this testing all day... Should I reset EVO?

Like delete all of the local folders and everything so EVO can act like it's a brand new installation? And if so how do I do that?

--
Thank you, take care, and all of the best!
Chris

My main email address is: chris cwm030 com