Re: [Evolution] Starting Evolution from backup

On Thu, 2018-07-12 at 18:09 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Thu, 2018-07-12 at 18:07 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
It would be less prone to misinterpretation if it had a different name.
It's really not intended as a backup mechanism, as some people seem to
think. Perhaps Export/Import would better convey the idea.

It's difficult. To me Export/Import implies standard formats - which
the Evolution backup isn't.

Actually, what I mean is the Export/Import implies the ability to
transfer things to a different application - the Evolution backup is
only useful to Evolution.

True. Oh well, the search continues ...

Pack/Unpack? Wrap/Unwrap? Freeze/Thaw? ...

poc