Re: [Evolution] Maildir account broken by update?

On Wed, 2018-07-11 at 23:11 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2018-07-11 at 22:45 +0200, fabien wrote:
I'm running Evolution 3.12.9 in Debian (Jessie) to display emails from
an IMAP, POP and MailDir accounts. This is the last version in Jessie,
namely 3.12.9~git20141130.241663-1.
Earlier today a bunch of packages got updated (without any problem,
apparently).

However, when starting Evolution afterwards, the emails related to the
MailDir account could no longer be displayed.

In my preferences/Account/Receiving email page, the directory is now set
to (None) instead of my MailDir folder, and setting it back doesn't
help : opening the page again shows it's back to (None).

According to the user documentation, account data is stored under
~/.config/evolution/sources/
Are that folder (plus your MailDir folder itself) writable?

Yes they are. Sorry I forgot to mention I made these tests also.
Fabien