Re: [Evolution] Font size of printed text is HUGE!

On Mon, 2018-07-09 at 12:14 +0200, Francesco Porro via evolution-list
wrote:
So? Any ideas?

        Hi,
I just tried it and my font is not that large as yours. The size is
derived from the font size of the view, the one in Edit->Preferences->
Mail Preferences->General tab->Message Display section->[x] Use the
same fonts as other applications. I'm not aware of any separate setting
for print and for the message preview, unfortunately.
        Bye,
        Milan