Re: [Evolution] Reply Header Order?

On Thu, 2018-01-18 at 14:53 -0600, Paul Stejskal wrote:
Alright getting closer. I had to uncheck all the headers in Edit,
Preferences, Mail Preferences, Headers, then add the headers in the
following order: Date, Subject, CC, To, From.

        Hi,
I see, that's another option.

Two questions remaining: 1) How do I format the date to be more like
Thursday, January 18, 2018 12:25 PM instead of Thu, 18 Jan 2018
14:38:00 -0600?

It's not possible at the moment, there is used the raw value from the
header (as can be seen in the message source). Feel free to file a
request for enhancement. Whether it might share the setting or have a
new format added is a question. I'd be for sharing the option myself.

2) How do I add a space between the bottom header and the message
body (between "Date..." and "Here's the result...")?

That sounds like a bug.

        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: by the way, Ctrl+L replies to the list, even some people here
prefer Reply to All. Reply to list works better for me. HTML on this
list is sort of bad, the same as the "outlook style" reply (it's harder
to read when not using top posting, which is also kind of bad on this
list), but I can understand that you are used to it from your work
environment, which makes perfect sense.