Re: [Evolution] Reply Header Order?

Instead of the default order, it looks like this:

From: xxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:42 PM
To: xxx <xxx something com>
Cc: (same as to)
Subject: yyyyyy

Make sense?

On 1月 18 2018, at 11:50 中午, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, 2018-01-18 at 09:21 -0600, Paul Stejskal wrote:
Hello. Is there a way to change the format of the reply headers or
forward headers?

Hi,
what do you mean with those headers, please? Is it the first line of
this message, or anything else?

I was wondering if it was possible to make it function like Outlook?

I'm sorry, what does "function like Outlook" mean here, please?
Consider not everyone uses outlook, thus the statement doesn't mean
anything to many of us here (or to me at least).
Thanks and bye,
Milan