Re: [Evolution] Include signature in new messages only?

On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 10:47:15 +0100
Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:

On Mon, 2018-01-08 at 10:29 +0100, Bjorn T Johansen wrote:
Is this a known bug or am I misunderstanding it's use?

      Hi,
it's not a known bug and it would be a bug, unless the signature is
already there, in the original message. I just tried to reproduce it
here, but no luck, the option does what it says to do for me. I had
selected an "Autogenerated" signature for an IMAP and EWS accounts and
when replying to a message the signature is not added (at the bottom),
the same as preselected signature in the composer is set to "None". New
message created in those accounts contains the signature.
      Bye,
      Milan

btw, can the reason be that the email address the mail is sent to, is not the same as I use in my reply?

BTJ