Re: [Evolution] GOA

On Thu, 2018-01-04 at 12:18 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Thu, 2018-01-04 at 10:59 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
... the first thing I did after reading the request was taking a look
at the header of the OP's email:

On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 16:59:10 +0800, John Edward Serink wrote:

      Hi,
the message I received through the mailman, the mailing list, doesn't
contain that header there. I know some users see that, I noticed it in
the past, but I do not know what the difference is that I do not.

I also see it, but as users may sometimes ask questions about a version
distinct than the one they are using to post the question, it's
important to always state the version explicitly (which the OP did of
course).

poc