Re: [Evolution] Double Delete

On Wed, 2018-12-19 at 16:11 -0800, Mr. J wrote:
On Wed, 2018-12-19 at 23:45 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2018-12-19 at 12:30 -0800, Mr. J wrote:
Friends:  Quite often when I select one message to delete, the
system
grabs the next message and deletes it also.  I guess the problem
could
be my mouse or software, but has anyone else experienced this
condition?

No.
Which exact Evolution version?
Full separate window of the message that you delete, or the main
window
with the list of messages?
How do you delete? Ctrl+D? Delete key? Toolbar icon? Something
else?
Which type of email account? POP, IMAP, something else?

andre

Evolution 3.28.5; Ubuntu 18.01.1.
Deleting from main/preview window with whole list. (I suspect I
wouldn't note the extra deletion otherwise.)
I use the toolbar icon.  Haven't tried other shortcuts.
POP account(s -- two).

I'd check your mouse first. Try a different mouse, or use xev to see
mouse events when you click (e.g. in a terminal window).

poc