Re: [Evolution] Double Delete

On Wed, 2018-12-19 at 12:30 -0800, Mr. J wrote:
Friends:  Quite often when I select one message to delete, the system
grabs the next message and deletes it also.  I guess the problem could
be my mouse or software, but has anyone else experienced this
condition?

No.
Which exact Evolution version?
Full separate window of the message that you delete, or the main window
with the list of messages?
How do you delete? Ctrl+D? Delete key? Toolbar icon? Something else?
Which type of email account? POP, IMAP, something else?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/