Re: [Evolution] search feature slow - in one account only

On Wed, 2018-12-12 at 11:07 +0100, Herr Oswald wrote:
Allright. In "search", the slow folders do have "message contains",
the
fast ones "sender and abount contains". This is an explanation.

Now - how can I change the setting?

Have you checked the user help?
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-searching.html

If you checked the user help and could not find this information I'd be
curious how to phrase things better or what else made you not succeed.
If you did not check the user help I'd be curious why you did not.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/