[Evolution] Adding a new google account ignores manually set auth methods on imap/smtp

Hi,

i am using evolution 3.28.1 and configured a new gmail account.
I've set auth methods to plain text + ssl and not OAuth2 for both, imap and smtp. After clicking ok the account is setup BUT my custom options are reverted back to OAuth2 and i need to configure them again.

Looks like a bug to me that i need todo that twice, should i open a bug in the tracker for this?

kind regards

Torsten