Re: [Evolution] Having trouble building on Ubuntu 18.04

On Tue, 2018-08-21 at 10:21 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:

On Mon, 2018-08-20 at 16:47 +0000, Bryan Everly wrote:

I installed NSPR (sudo apt-get install libnspr4-dev) and have
verified that the include file is in /usr/include/nspr and added a
-DWITH_NSPR_INCLUDES=/usr/include/nspr to my shell script that I use
to kick off the build so that it looks like this:

	Hi,
it seems your distro doesn't provide pkg-config file for NSPR
(and probably also for NSS). I realized, after some testing, that the
test result is cached, which means even you specify the include
directory it is not used, thus a workaround would be to `rm * -r` in
the _build directory, but I realized it's not enough, thus I fixed that
in the master branch of evolution-data-server [1] and evolution [2].
Apply those changes in your checkout and it'll be fine, or, if you
compile the master branch, then just `git pull` in both of them.
	Bye,
	Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/commit/ce00713c2
[2] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/commit/75a1c7d2f2