Re: [Evolution] conversations/threads

On Sun, 2018-08-19 at 18:39 +0200, Gary Curtin wrote:
On Sun, 2018-08-19 at 17:35 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
What's a "conversation"?

A conversation is more than a thread in that it includes messages from
other folders that are part of the thread. So that means the sent ones
as well.

A lot of people are using a single folder for sent and received mails,
they just use different folders for e.g. each mailing list.

However, I'm using folders that keep send and received mails for e.g. a
mailing list, but I also use Inbox and Sent for some other mails. I
never did the following, but a search folder, e.g.

   any of the following conditions

   Sender or Recipients contains         a
   Sender or Recipients does not contain a

   or

   Date send is after 01-Jan-1970

   or

   something else that always results in "true"

   and

   Add all folders

should do the job.