[Evolution] exchange calendar

Hi,  just started using Evolution with exchange.. I setup my exchange
mail account without much difficulty, but I am not seeing my exchange
calendar.  From google it would appear that setting up my mail account
should take care of this... and that is the way outlook does it.. but I
am not seeing my exchange calendar.  I setup my gmail account and that
pulled in my calendar - which I don't really use... is there anything
else I need to do?  I tried adding a calendear with my exchange mail
account which it did, but then says it can't access it.  Read the
manual and it only refers to how to manage your calendar, not set it
up.  I have quite a lot of email, is it downloading that all first
before my calendar maybe and I just need to wait?  The mail looks like
it is all there now and its been over an hour.   Thanks for any advice.
 Awesome product if I can get my calendars to work!