Re: [Evolution] GPG - cannot verify sender

On Wed, 2018-08-15 at 15:34 -0500, Japhering wrote:
Gang, correct me if I'm wrong...

I read this as the sender's public key is not on Gary's keyring in
Seahorse and/or
not available from a public key server.

No, the sender's key was added but just receiving the key does not
verify it. The trust level had to be set to 5 - Ultimate. Thanks to
Ralf's detained reply I discovered that I had the trust level at 4 -
Fully. BIG misunderstanding on my part of what fully meant.