Re: [Evolution] spell check

On Sun, 2018-08-12 at 13:26 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
Feel free to provide basic information such as Evolution version,
enchant version, hunspell version, Linux distribution, which exact
languages are enabled and affected, a specific test case.

Evolution 3.28.1-2
Enchant 1.6.0-11.1
Hunspell 1.6.2-1
Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS 64-bit
English (UK)

Difficult to provide a test case, as I said in my original question it
often does this. That means not always. When it does happen, it is
generally the word before the punctuation, so that means there is often
no space between the word and the punctuation.