[Evolution] evolution very slow to close

Hi,
I use evolution for 15 years now.
I have about 12000 emails.
For a moment (several years) my evolution takes a very long time to close,
about 25 seconds. I can live with. But I saw that my wife, who has about
5000 emails (so just half than me), has her evolution closing immediately.
We both have our /home on NFS (version 3). And the time doesn't depend on
the PC we use.
We are on Gentoo/Linux and KDE/Plasma.
I can't find the difference (config, tree ...) we can have to explain that
difference.
I tried to VACCUM all folders.db, remove .cache/evolution/mail and a lot of
others clean without success.
May be can you help me.
Thanks in advance

me :
$ find ~/.local/share/evolution/mail -type f | wc -l
11810
$ du -sh ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/
502M    /home/chris/.local/share/evolution/mail/

my wife :
$ find ~/.local/share/evolution/mail -type f | wc -l
5210
$ du -sh ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/
773M    /home/regine/.local/share/evolution/mail/

--
Sent from: http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/