Re: [Evolution] how to decline an accepted meeting invitation when the invitation mail is lost

On Mon, 2018-04-16 at 11:32 +0200, sg gs wrote:
did i miss anything?

        Hi,
you did not miss anything. Evolution currently supports meeting
invitation responses only through the invitation mails. Once the
message is deleted and removed from the Trash (Delete Items folder in
case of Exchange servers), then it's gone.

I think there is a bug report to support responses from the Calendar
view as well. I do not have its number handy, I'm sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan