Re: [Evolution] Pics in evo?

On Wed, 2018-04-11 at 10:05 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:

On Wed, 2018-04-11 at 07:46 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
I looked in my Inbox, in my contacs, I searched contacs and GAL. I am
sure where I am supposed to find the Pics, if then exists.

        Hi,
as it is in 3.28.0, the photos are shown only as images of recipients
in the message preview, which can be enabled/disabled in Edit-
Preferences->Mail Preferences->Headers tab at the top. These are not

Ahh, now it works in my Inbox. I had missed that I had enable Pics in Prefs first.
But adding a someone with Pics into my Contacs does NOT show a Pic in the
Contacs address book.

assigned to the contacts from GAL or when auto-completed. Regular
address books have shown photos for the contacts when they are
available, because it works differently there. The second bug I gave
you a link to is still opened, it's awaiting its fix.

Yes, saw that :) Now in cc list for that bug.

Seems like the EWS protocol is lacking vital bits.
I can do recover using the Web I/F(http://portal.office365.com/....)
though.

Hmm, in that case maybe it's there, only evolution-ews doesn't use it
and evolution doesn't know how to work with it. It requires more
investigation of the EWS protocol to know for sure.

Lets hope it is there ... :)