Re: [Evolution] Custom priority for tasks

Il giorno mer, 11/04/2018 alle 09.56 +0200, Milan Crha ha scritto:
On Wed, 2018-04-11 at 09:31 +0200, Gabriele Brosulo wrote:
> Is it possible in Evolution 3.12.9 (Debian Jessie) to have custom
> priority for tasks? Actually there is High, Normal, Low and not
> defined.

	Hi,
unfortunately not, neither in the most recent stable, which is 3.28.1.
The numeric value is always transformed into that
low/normal/high/undefined UI value (those are still numbers, but the
GUI makes it these values only).
	Bye,
	Milan

Thanks a lot for your reply. I tried adding the "Categories" column, assignig numeric value from 10 to 99, and sorting by it. It seems working, it could be a good workaround.
Any suggestion for a better way for sorting more than 3 tasks at a time?

--
g4b0, linux user n. 369000
http://brosulo.net