Re: [Evolution] Main window not moving to the right of left side of the screen

Hi,

On Sat, 2018-04-07 at 15:18 +0200, miranda rd 14 gmail com wrote:
I'm using Evolution 3.28.0-3 on GNOME 3.28.0 (Wayland - Debian
Buster) and I usually use the key combination: Windows + <arrow> to
move applications to the left or right of the desktop, however this
doesn't work with the main windows of Evolution.

However, when I open a message in Evolution the new window with the
message works using that combination, the problem is with the main
window.

Works for me in 3.26. What is your screen width?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/