[Evolution] Main window not moving to the right of left side of the screen

Hi all,

I'm using Evolution 3.28.0-3 on GNOME 3.28.0 (Wayland - Debian Buster) and I usually use the key combination: Windows + <arrow> to move applications to the left or right of the desktop, however this doesn't work with the main windows of Evolution.

However, when I open a message in Evolution the new window with the message works using that combination, the problem is with the main window.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or some configuration is missing.

Thank you,

Ronald