Re: [Evolution] Deleting annoying CAUTION msg's

On Sat, 2017-10-21 at 11:00 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Sat, 2017-10-21 at 09:50 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sat, 2017-10-21 at 08:32 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
Will attach another HTML mail, fingers crossed ..

This would appear to make it impossible to verify any signed email from
outside your organisation. To me that means the policy is completely
broken. Are you in a position to point this out to the email admins?

I'm also curious how the company deals with incoming encrypted mail?!

Indeed, same problem. The policy sounds like lunacy to me. Instead of
educating users not to click on random links, include a warning message
they will quickly learn to ignore, then wash your hands of
responsibility for what they do. And break email into the bargain.

poc