Re: [Evolution] EWS question - deleted/canceled meetings still show up

Hi Milan,

On Wed, 2017-10-11 at 21:36 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
is this the reason, why I can't decide whether to send a response at
all?

      Hi,
yes, it is. The EWS protocol allows to "SaveOnly", "SendOnly",
"SendAndSaveCopy" [1] and evolution-ews uses that "SendAndSaveCopy"
when the RSVP is requested, which means that the sending to
organizer/recipients is left up to the server.

There is currently no option to avoid it. I'm not sure whether such
option would make sense to regular users. I mean, whether regular users
would understand what it means.

may be, but Outlook provides exactly that choice ;)

      Bye,
      Milan

[1] https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa565209(v=exchg.150).aspx

Uhm, we talk about different things here.
Perhaps I misunderstood the op's problem.
I mean the *answer* to a meeting request, not the creation of a meeting
request.

Bye.
Michael.
--