Re: [Evolution] Bug 738247 - unwanted information disclosure in message headers

On Tue, 2017-10-10 at 19:56 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
I don't really want to comment on the bug) but would err on the side
of leaving things as they are - it just looks less spammy.

Is 'err' a typo? I'm afraid I do not follow, if not.

"To err" is correct English for "to make a mistake". In this case Pete
is saying that it's preferable to leave things as they are, even though
that might (in theory) be wrong, because changing them might (in
theory) lead to worse results.

English grammar is fun :-)

"To err is human, to forgive divine" - Alexander Pope

poc